Welcome to Watercooler Wednesday, where the water is above-average, the topics are bubbly, and the company is sparkling.
Not sure if it’s just me, but I’ve been noticing a lot of fun, geeky things out there on the internet these days, so I thought we could share a
“Get Your Geek On” Day
…and the beauty of it is, you don’t even have to be a geek to enjoy these, although it adds an extra zing if you are!
1. Let’s start with a little relaxation…
2. And for your morning ablutions, there’s:
4. When you get dressed for the day, be sure to show your loyalty:
5. Now it’s off to drop the kids at school:
6. Hum a happy tune on your way to work, such as the “D&D” (Dungeons and Dragons) Song:
7. Need a new keyboard at work? Just wear one of your own:
8. When you’re back home after a long day of typing on your pants, relax on your Pac-Man sofa:
So there you have it, total Nerd-vana! What ways do you like to channel your inner geek? Come on, I know you’ve got one in there somewhere, dying to emerge!
Until next time,
10 thoughts on “Watercooler Wednesday: get your geek on!”
These are fabulous! The D&D song made me roar with laughter.
I’m not too sure about the keyboard pants, though. That type of pose/motion could be easily misconstrued… especially among nerdy males. 🙂
LOL, Diane! I see what you mean. That D&D song was something else, wasn’t it! So glad you came by!
That “imaginary friend” cartoon made me laugh out loud. I don’t see what’s so funny about the D&D song–just good music & fun memories. My mom was the neighborhood Dungeon Master. Really, I had no chance to turn out normal. 🙂
LOL, Texanne! Your mom sounds like a super-cool gal, in my opinion. Still love the D&D song. Thanks for the visit!
Knew somebody in high school? I was *the* dungeon master.
Trying to wrap my mind around the keyboard pants. So that would mean it is appropriate to touch yourself in public. All the time. 😉
Wow, those geek keyboard pants are just wrong. LOL. Fun post! –Liz
Thanks, Liz! I agree about the keyboard pants. And then, how do you wash them? So glad you paid a visit. 🙂
Comments are closed