- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I (K.B. Owen) am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, or, if you have signed up for my newsletter, to send you email newsletters on an intermittent basis. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter. I will not share your information with any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by sending me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data I have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data I have about you.
- Have me delete any data I have about you.
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected through secure encryption. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
If you have additional concerns about privacy on this website, please contact me: email@example.com.