I participated in the last go-round, and found it so beneficial. Folks I’d never met before visited my blog and cheered me on. I did the same for others, and met a lot of talented and dedicated writers that way. So I’m here to do it again! Just jumping in a bit late. Time to “hop to it”! *groan*
1. post ROW80 updates on Sundays
2. blog on Tuesdays and Fridays
3. Write one chapter per week on my WIP – this will be a challenge. I’m on Chapter 8 of my sequel. Let’s see how I do!
Personal and Social Goals:
1. support fellow bloggers and writers through Facebook and Twitter: those are the two social media sites I actually understand, although I want to better master Google+ and LinkedIn as well.
2. re-vamp my blog: I’ve had the same theme for a year, and I don’t think it’s working for me anymore. After a year of blogging, I’m not in the purely historical or mystery niches I used to picture myself. If any of you want to check out my new site and give me feedback, I’d really appreciate it! It’s still a work in progress. It’s your chance to get in on the ground level, LOL.
3. exercise 3x per week: I’ve been walking more often, and the fat cells formed from all those chocolate eggs/bunnies aren’t going to burn themselves off, are they? At this rate, I should be walking in my sleep.
How are you doing this Easter/Passover weekend? Have you gotten off to a good start with your goals? I’d love to hear from you!